The training program follows an extensive one-week training course that thoroughly covers our cleaning procedures and security protocols in case of any type of emergency.
MCA Group Training Program
We take this very seriously and will not let any staff on to a job until they are fully ready and know how to handle and execute all types of equipment. Our commercial cleaning business only hires the top of the line professional cleaners, and take our training program very seriously, as it is the foundation of our business. If there are more than three issues on the job, the staff can be removed and replaced, as we have a zero tolerance policy for inefficient cleaning.
The internal training is divided into different sections of basic and specialty cleaning procedures:
Chemicals (MSDS certificate chemicals)
- How to properly use the chemicals
- Which ones to use in certain areas
- How much to use
- Where to use them
- Sweeping and Mopping- learn how to change the water
- Learn what chemicals to use for different types of floors
- Learn how to disinfect with certain types of chemicals in different types of areas
- This is very important especially during this pandemic and dealing with this virus
- Learn how to clean the fridge inside and out
- Learn how to load and unload the dishwasher and put dishes away neatly
- Learn how to polish stainless steel without damaging products
- Learn how to clean toilets
- Replenishing all products in bathroom- soap, toilet paper, paper towel
Another aspect of our training is about the security and safety of our staff and customers about the safety measures whole working during the day and night shifts. The staff learn to be the eyes and the ears of the company at night.
- What to do if there is a break in
- What to do in case of an emergency
- What to do while people are working late in the facility
- How to enter the building after everyone leaves
The staff must learn how to use specialty cleaning equipment, as the machines can be dangerous if not used properly.
- Auto Scrubbers
- Walk behind machines
- Ride on machines
- Specialty Fogger Machines
- Degreasing Machines
- Specialty Vacuums
The inspection training is very important for our managers on duty as they learn how to inspect facilities and maintain and manage the floors. The managers learn how to do walk throughs with customers and learn to work hand in hand with the cleaners and run inspections on the day and night shifts.