MCA Group, as a responsible organization in the Janitorial service industry, we are continuously monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. There is no higher priority than the health and safety of our customers and employees.
As the spread of COVID-19 continues to affect us domestically, it is becoming increasingly difficult to sift through the noise to find the facts. Our team is working diligently to gather and share this information to ensure our customers have solutions to support their work.
We are taking as many measures as possible from our end to ensure we can prevent the contamination and communication of the said virus. As an industry that specializes in cleaning and remediating hazardous environments, we are being called upon in ways once thought unimaginable. All of us are facing up the challenges. Our team is working 24 hours a day so we can do our best to provide service during these difficult times.
The CDC recommends routine cleaning and disinfection procedures (e.g., using cleaners and water to pre-clean surfaces prior to applying a government-registered, hospital-grade disinfectant to frequently touched surfaces or objects for appropriate contact times as indicated on the product’s label) are appropriate for COVID-19 in healthcare settings.
MCA Group is taking several steps to provide for the health and safety of all of our customers.
Special Deep Sanitization and Disinfection Services.
Disinfection Using Foggers:
- Clean all high touch points, exterior cleaning of the entry doors handles, frames and door slabs with the provided pre-cleaner.
- To clean the interior of the entry door handles, frame and slab interior to clean all touch points with the provided pre-cleaner until the complete room / area has been completed, Walls up to about 6 feet in height should be considered touch points to be cleaned.
- In hallways, common areas and any with visible hand and or fingerprints or a buildup of dust or debris, Doors, openings, windows, frames and trims should be considered touch points to be cleaned
- Disinfection of all floors, office areas, bathrooms, kitchens and eating areas should be completely wiped down including all surfaces, contents, walls, etc.
- Apply disinfectant in using foggers, including around HVAC vents. Doors, openings, windows within reach, door frames and door trims, all handles, knobs, pulls, switches, outlets and controls to be considered as high-touch spots
- Includes disinfecting of tables, countertops, desks, keyboards, telephones, printers, cabinets outside and all touch spots.
In addition to traditional application tools for disinfectants such as pump-up sprayers, battery operated backpack sprayers and trigger sprayers, here are some tools and disinfectants we are currently using it for disinfecting the surfaces
ALL CHEMICALS BEING USED FOR DISINFECTION AND FOGGING SERVICES ARE HEALTH CANADA APPROVED.
RMC Enviro Care Neutral Disinfectant
- Neutral Disinfectant is a concentrated, multi-purpose detergent and deodorant.
- It disinfects and deodorizes hard, non-porous inanimate surfaces.
- Quad based-hospital grade, non-toxic. Hard water/organic soil tolerant,
- Effective against HIV-1, CA-MRSA, Influenza A, VRE and other gram-negative and gram-positive pathogens
Sanitrol – MB
- SANITROL MB is a disinfectant, sanitizer, fungicide, virucide, deodorizer, bacteriostat for use in all federally inspected meat and poultry plants, hospitals, institutional and industrial facilities.
- It is an economical concentrate.
- It is a concentrated one-step (Hospital) disinfectant that is effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria, it is viricidal, fungicidal and eliminates odor-causing bacteria when used as directed.
ULV (ultra-low volume) foggers
ULV (ultra-low volume) foggers, don’t use heat. Instead, they produce fog using pressure in one of two ways:
- The disinfectant is pumped through a high-pressure nozzle.
- The solution is slowly sent through a vortex of high-speed air. The pressure breaks up the liquid into tiny droplets, which then spray out as an invisible fog.
The motors are typically powered by either electricity or batteries. Operators can adjust the size of the droplets produced by ULV foggers, allowing for different uses. The lack of heat makes ULV foggers safer to disinfect indoor spaces.
Our Disinfection Process
Safety is our #1 priority for customers and employees alike. For this reason, we make sure our decontamination process is thorough and comprehensive. This includes:
If you’re looking for disinfection, decontamination services, or office building sanitization, contact MCA Group. Call us at 416-884-1652.