As the saying goes, “People eat with their eyes first”, includes not just the presentation of the food but also the ambience in which one eats it. A successful restaurant no doubt depends on the taste and flavour of its cuisine but also the look and feel of the place. People pay for the experience they receive at a restaurant or hotel and expect the eatery to be clean and inviting.
As a restaurant owner or manager, one needs to pay extra attention to the cleanliness of the outlet, as it is a vital factor for the restaurant’s customers to make it their first choice when it comes to dining out.
How To Keep The Restaurant Spotless?
Although it is imperative to maintain strict hygiene standards for food preparation, regular cleaning of the kitchen appliances, hobs, grills and sinks etc. is equally important. Below is a simple cleaning checklist to keep the restaurant looking impeccable on the front and back end at all times:
- Wipe splashes on kitchen counters and hobs
- Replace foil on grills, ranges and flattops
- Put towels, napkins, uniforms etc. in laundry
- Disinfect food prep area
- Empty trash cans
- Clean washrooms
- De-lime kitchen sinks
- Clean ovens and coffee machines
- Empty and sanitise coolers and refrigerators
- Wipe and wash walls
- Clean refrigerator coils
- Change AC filters, check ducts and vents for dust buildup
- Change pest traps and check for rodent droppings
- Empty freezers and thoroughly clean ice machines
- Wipe and dust wall art within the restaurant
- Check and remove cobwebs
- Wipe baseboards
Call Restaurant Deep Cleaning Specialists
MCA Group has years of experience in restaurant and commercial kitchen cleanup across the GTA. We use the latest equipment, tools and technology to make each nook and corner of your restaurant look sparkling. We offer the entire spectrum of restaurant deep cleaning services including kitchen, restrooms and, floor waxing and carpet washing. Give us a call today on +1-416-884-1652 for all your restaurant and kitchen cleaning requirements.