As the world is increasingly becoming aware and active about reducing carbon footprint, wastage and recycling, following green cleaning practices at home and at work go a long way in improving the health of homeowners and office employees, clients and visitors.
What Does Green Cleaning Mean?
Green cleaning primarily means implementing the use of cleaning products and processes that are environmentally friendly. This may include homemade products such as vinegar, cornstarch, baking soda and lemon or commercial products that are free from fragrance, bleach and phosphates.
Benefits of Green Cleaning
Although being eco-friendly is one of the biggest advantages of green cleaning, its other benefits include:
- Better health of family and employees
- Reduced exposure to toxic chemicals and perfumes
- Enhanced air quality
- Controlled spreading of germs and bacteria at work
- Lesser wastage and better utilization of resources
Green Cleaning Tips and Tricks
By following simple green cleaning tips and tricks, one can efficiently create a cleaner, greener environment at home and at office. These include:
- Buying green cleaning products that are free from harmful chemicals and colours
- Procuring recycled and biodegradable paper and its products
- Buying cleaning products in bulk to minimize packaging wastage
- Using mops, cleaners and microfiber cloths that can be reused over a period of time
- Proper portioning of products to use only as much is needed
Call MCA – Green Cleaners of Toronto
MCA is proud to offer green cleaning services for offices, hotels, restaurants and condos across Toronto. We understand the importance of creating a healthy environment for your employees and clients and we use eco-friendly cleaning products without compromising on quality. Our cleaning solutions are tailor-made according to your needs and our clients trust us for our diligence and attention to detail. Contact us today through this form or call us at +1 416-884-1652 for all your green cleaning requirements.