Benefits of Commercial Cleaning Services in Toronto
Managing an office or commercial building in the Toronto area is a hassle, as office maintenance is more and more difficult, especially if your building is older and less modern. Outsourcing your businesses cleaning services is a strategic move you can make to lighten your staff’s workload, maintain hygiene standards and increase efficiency. With an ever growing number of commercial office cleaning companies, it’s easier than ever to find a company that meets your budget and needs. For your convenience we’ve assembled some benefits that commercial cleaning services can provide your company:
Benefits of Commercial Cleaning Services
- Better cleanliness standards: Office and commercial spaces are made to comply with rigid cleanliness and hygiene standards, which often require a good deal of invested time and effort. By hiring a professional company you give the responsibility of keeping your space clean to an outside team, saving yourself time, effort and money invested in cleaning supplies and tools.
- Availability: Contracting a cleaning company means hiring a reliable crew that will be sent to complete the task regardless of holiday leave, absences and sick days. If your regular cleaner is unavailable a replacement team is always ready.
- Staff trained for cleaning: Reduce the amount of time you need to spend training employees by eliminating the need for internal cleaning. Professional commercial cleaning companies train their staff in every aspect of maintenance, hygiene and cleanliness standards.
- Customization: Find a team that suits your budget and needs. Customize a company’s services to match the requirements of your location, and adjust the frequency of service, specifics, and equipment. Commercial cleaning services will work with your budget and location and offer you services tailored to your individual needs. Scale up and down according to needs and budget.
- Up to date services: Companies such as MCA Group are committed to staying up to date in cleaning techniques and services, which is why we strive to implement the most modern solutions and equipment. This way you save money, energy and are provided with superior services each time!
- Environmentally friendly cleaning: Ensure that your cleaning company is committed to eco-friendly services, and offers cleaning services that save water, energy and reduce chemical run-off.
- Adaptable and customizable list of services: As our customer’s requirements change, we change too. We respond to your wishes and tailor our services at your request.
Advanced Cleaning Services in Toronto and the GTA
We offer complete cleaning services including but not limited to:
- Janitorial Services
- Carpet Cleaning & Upholstery Cleaning
- Window Cleaning
- Floor Refinishing
- Construction Clean Up
- High-Level Cleaning
- Emergency Cleaning Services
- Specialty Services
- Residential Services
- Maid Services
Expert Cleaning Services in Toronto and the GTA
Book your Cleaning Today or call (416) 884-1652
Call us for more information regarding what services we offer, and what we can do for you. For an office or commercial cleaning company that offers services above and beyond industry standard, visit MCAgroup.ca. Our company offers superior service, experienced staff, excellent results and competitive prices for all services and packages. Visit our website or give us a call today to learn more!
7 tips for a Cleaner Office
Your office space has a tendency to accumulate dust and grime, and every business owner knows how imperative it is to keep the office space clean and shining. A clean office improves productivity, attracts customers and improves the general health and focus of your workers. Without regular cleaning and maintenance, your business will lose reputation with customers and workers, as every client that stops by will notice the disorder and mess, and think of your company as dirty, inefficient and disorganized. If your office is accumulating that tell-tale layer of dust, and your workers aren’t investing time in.
Why Clean Your Office
A clean office improves productivity, attracts customers and improves the general health and focus of your workers. Without regular cleaning and maintenance, your business will lose reputation with customers and workers, as every client that stops by will notice the disorder and mess, and think of your company as dirty, inefficient and disorganized. If your office is accumulating that tell-tale layer of dust, and your workers aren’t investing time in the organization, you may have a problem on your hands. To help you get your office space clean we’ve accumulated 7 of the best tips and tricks that you can use to keep your office clean.
The 7 Tips to Office Cleaning
- Keep a closet fully stocked with office cleaning essentials. Dedicate a closet, desk or basket to cleaning supplies such as sprays, wipes, paper towels, mops, and brooms. If you don’t have a regular cleaning service, assign cleaning duties to your employees and keep a chart of the days of the week when maintenance is to take place.
- Ensure your employees know the basics. A simple chart of some tips and tricks such as these ones goes a long way. Include easy tips such as: wipe your area clear of crumbs and spills after lunch, or: remember to do a quick dusting after the work day is through. This will help your employees remember to do the small things that turn into a habit.
- Require organization. Assign a spot to every object in your office and require it to be kept there. Label storage locations so that objects are not misplaced and lost in the clutter. Ensure that your employees write their names on personal objects so that they are not lost or misplaced, resulting in multiples or workplace conflict.
- Pick up electronic cleaning wipes and keep them around always. Special wipes made for keyboards and screens are commonly available at your local office supply stores. Pick up a few packs of these as they can be lifesavers in keeping the surfaces of your electronic equipment clean and non-sticky.
- Empty out the trash and fridge regularly. Stale or old food is a common office problem and can lead to pests such as bugs or mice. Clean the kitchen and eating areas frequently and ensure that employees remove old or stale food. Vacuum places people frequent to prevent crumbs from accumulating in floor and carpet. A scheduled weekly refrigerator cleaning day is often a good idea to ensure that no old food is left behind.
- The break room must be pristine: Messy microwaves, dishes, and floors should never be a problem. Require your employees to immediately clean any spills or stains in the common or break areas, as dried food and other stains are harder to remove later.
- Imagine what your customers expect. If your office attracts regular clients or customers, use this trick to keep your area clean. Imagine you are the customer doing a walkthrough of the office and follow the same path they do. Along the way, try to notice any spots that require attention that may be picked up from the perspective of a client and not a worker. This includes areas such as behind furniture in waiting rooms or desks, upkeep plants, and untidy personal areas.
Cleaning Services in Toronto and the GTA
Book your Cleaning Today or call (416) 884-1652
These tips and tricks are meant to help your office space function better. If you have a difficult time keeping it clean, consider hiring a professional cleaning service. Hiring a service is the best and only way to consistently keep your office spotless, short of taking on the full-time task yourself. With the help of a company that routinely comes in to maintain and clean your area, your workplace can continuously shine.
Office Cleaning service
MCA Group is your number one office cleaning and janitorial service company in the GTA. WE are completely bonded and insured and are a highly trusted professional company dedicated to sanitization and cleanliness. Our cleaning teams use the latest in eco-friendly products to make sure that your property is clean and customers are 100% satisfied. We provide all clients with a free estimate, custom tailored action plan and cost-effective services unparalleled in the industry. For a free estimate please call or email our company at: (416) 884-1652 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about our services and service areas.
How a Clean and Organized office can boost productivity
The cleanliness of a workplace is a major cornerstone when it comes to running a successful business. Not only does an organized and clean office space improve productivity but also eases stress and helps refresh the mind.
Making sure your office space is cleaned regularly and organized will ensure a better workspace, leaving employees to be happier in the space they work at every day. It also provides a good impression for those coming in and out including business partners and customers. A first impression of a clean and organized space can make all the difference leaving them with a good head space.
Here are five ways a clean workspace can boost productivity
- Saves Time
- A disorganized space will always lead to more distractions and time spent looking for rummages and lost items. When there is a clean and organized workplace it allows employees to accomplish tasks much more efficiently when they know where all items are placed
2. Less Distractions
- An organized environment causes less distractions in the office leading there to be more time spent focusing on their work. Clutter and messy office spaces is one of the biggest culprits of nonproductivity as so much time is spent finding material and work. A clean office leads to fewer distractions since there is no clutter to look at constantly and more time spent checking off items on your to do list every day. Less paperwork and clutter on your desk can clear the mind and leave you less distracted.
3. Happier employees
- When employee’s productivity levels are high and they feel confident in their work and space they feel happy and confident. The employees are the representation of your brand and business so making sure they feel happy walking into their second home every day is vitally important. Employees will work better, feel better and promote the company to clients and friends when they feel great about where they go every single day.
4. Creative Thinking
- A clear mind and space is the best tool to open up the creative thinking outlet within all of us. Clutter can block that creativity, as it doesn’t allow you to have a clear and open space to allow yourself to focus your attention on the creative mind. Decluttering your office space can help organize your thoughts and clear the mind for big ideas under a messy space.
5. Reduces Stress
- Studies have shown that clutter and disorganization can cause lots of anxiety and stress. The more you have in the office scattered everywhere the more anxiety and stress it will cause employees leading to less productivity. The anxiety will cause less efficient work and leave people feeling even more stressed about the constant workload.
Toronto Office Cleaning, Health, and Productivity
It is important to perform Toronto office cleaning on a regular basis. It is not enough to just clear the trash and maybe sweep the floor, the cleanliness of your office has a huge impact on the health of everybody inside it. Office employees spend a huge amount of time at work, and if space is full of allergens and other irritants it can lead to adverse health and productivity effects.
Toronto Office Cleaning and Health
Your office space is dirtier than you might think. According to this infographic by DeskTime, only 3% of offices keep their equipment sufficiently clean, and just one person carrying a virus will infect 50% of all employees around them within just 4 hours. An unclean office during flu season is a breeding ground for viral infections.
In warmer weather Toronto office cleaning is also vital, as the space becomes a haven for pollen, mold, and dust mites:
- Mold exists everywhere but thrives indoors, causing irritation and respiratory problems. Black Mold is not necessarily more toxic or harmful than other kinds, it is just the kind that tends to grow indoors.
- Dust mites are microscopic creatures that can exist everywhere from the floors and carpets to the air we breathe. They are a common asthma attack trigger, and can cause other respiratory problems.
- Pollen is a prominent allergen for many Canadians. Many plants like grass, maple trees, ragweed, and even office flowers produce pollen that can cause itchy and watery eyes, sinus issues, respiratory problems, fatigue, sneezing, and runny noses. We bring these into our offices with open windows and doors, and on our clothing.
Toronto Office Cleaning and Productivity
When your workers are experiencing consistent health problems they are more likely to miss work, or underperform while they are there. Toronto office cleaning can remove many of the irritants present in your office space and potentially increase workplace productivity. Regular cleaning and janitorial services are a win-win: your workers will find themselves feeling healthier, and their output can increase with these distractions out of the way.
Office Cleaning Professionals
MCA Group has been providing efficient, effective, thorough, and eco-friendly Toronto office cleaning and janitorial services for over 25 years. We offer flexible pricing plans and scheduling, with before- and after-hours cleaning services available. Contact us today to get a free quote, and we will help you make your office a clean and productive environment.
Acoustic Tiles Ceiling Cleaning in Your Office
An area that is often overlooked when it comes to office cleaning is the ceiling. One of the reasons behind this is that people do not think ceiling tile cleaning is something that needs to be part of routine office cleaning, but it is. Ceilings for commercial use require special attention every so often.
A discoloured and stained tile is not a good look and brings into question the cleanliness of the entire office. This is why business owners should ensure commercial ceiling cleaning is part of the services provided by your commercial cleaning company.
Clean ceiling tiles not only improve the appearance of your office but go a long way in promoting good air quality which provides a healthier working environment for your staff.
Acoustic ceiling tiles are known for being durable, effective in noise control, and easy to clean. So if you have an acoustic tile ceiling in your office, knowing how to care for it is important. While you should know the basics, acoustic tile cleaning must be handled by an experienced commercial cleaning company.
How to Clean Acoustic Ceiling Tiles
Acoustic tile cleaning is recommended every 2-5 years. However, the frequency of ceiling panel cleaning can vary based on what the workspace is used for. For example, a building that is used for food processing may need a more rigorous ceiling cleaning regimen.
- Basic Maintenance. This involves dusting, brushing or vacuuming your acoustic ceiling tiles to remove any dirt. Before your commercial cleaning company handles this, make sure all the furnishings in your office are covered.
- Cleaning Agents. In areas where smoke and grime tend to build up—such as restaurant kitchens—a cleaning agent that contains hydrogen peroxide can be used to clean ceiling tiles. This type of detergent is only available to commercial cleaning professionals and will ensure your ceiling tiles are not damaged in the process.
- Cleaning Ceiling Tile Stains. Once the cause of the stain has been resolved, your office cleaning company will use cleaning product to cover up or remove the stains. This can be done if the stains are small. Care should be taken to ensure that the products used to clean your acoustic tile ceiling will not damage the ceiling’s acoustic or fire ratings. This is why it is so important to make sure the office cleaning service you use are experts.
So if your office ceiling is in need of acoustic tile cleaning, find the right office cleaning professionals to handle the job.
Is It Time to Get Your Office Professionally Cleaned?
We spend about 1/3rd of our day in the office and more than half our lives in the workplace. Therefore, a clean office is as important as a clean home because a clean workplace generates healthy ideas and a healthy workforce in general. However, your office may not be as clean as you think as so many people use the office space, which makes it a breeding ground for bacteria and infections.
Which Are The Dirtiest Areas In An Office?
You may find it hard to believe but your office desk is the number one tourist attraction for germs in the workplace. The keyboard alone has 70% more bacteria than a toilet seat, while the office telephone has around 25,000 germs per square inch. Did those figures not astonish and gross you out at the same time?
How To Keep Your Workspace Clean?
A few simple tricks can make your office a cleaner environment to be in, these are:
- De-clutter your desk: A clean office desk will help keep the germs at bay and reduce chances of infection and sickness. Get rid of things that you don’t need or haven’t used in a few days. Remember the lesser number of things on your desk, the lesser number of germs on them.
- Don’t eat food at your desk: Food crumbs attract bacteria and add to the mess on your desk.
- Personal hygiene is a must: Carry a hand sanitizer and wash your hands thoroughly after using the washroom or after eating.
- Don’t leave clothes in the workplace for too long: Whether it’s a scarf or a sweater, any piece of clothing left too long at the office is often as dirty as the office trash can.
Who Are The Office-Cleaning Experts?
MCA Group offers best-in-class office cleaning and janitorial services in the GTA. Our team of experienced and skilled cleaners will help create a sanitary and spotless workplace at the most competitive prices. Contact us for a free consultation today, simply fill this form or call us at +1-416-884-1652.
The Importance Of Corporate Cleaning Services In Toronto
Services by corporate cleaning companies are welcome by all working businesses because they need them for their weekly upkeep. Whether it is in (name of neighborhoods), business owners all look for different methods to raise their production and morale in the office. Besides the logistics and work ethic, owners also know that workers feel more comfortable in a cleaner workspace, which is why they hire major office cleaning services. It is very important to have these services on hand because they will help in the long run.
Having professional office cleaners will come usually at a single price, which is a money saver for all proprietors. Usually, our prices range from $0.002 – $0.40 per square foot, but any cost per square only is seen if the building is really big and needs more customized advanced cleaning services. Since all companies must keep confidentiality, they are trustworthy in the payment process and having access to the office while working. So don’t worry about having strangers wander the office, as they must act with strict discretion and protect all information and property from damage.
Having cleanliness in the office is very important to employees and clients that come in. Walking into a freshly scented office makes a good impression in doing business with all clients. For those who have any major events in their office, then having good cleaners before and after the event is understandably important. Businesses looking for professional cleaners need to check their background to see if they truly have the experience with major events.
Hire Only Professionals
Good cleaning services provide all types of businesses with certain things needed and how frequently they need to be cleaned. We have the experience of using suitable equipment that can be used in the office because we know that not every cleaning device– vacuum, mop, and soaps to name a few – are similar. We have adapted to being eco-friendly and green with our products and can conform to the building’s standards.
Here’s another plus of having a cleaning service for the office: we work to clean things so you and the employees don’t have to. You can focus on work and our professional cleaners can work on getting rid of tough stains, scratch marks, and floating germs that could get anyone sick. Plus, the service is done after hours so we don’t interfere with the actual work. Workers leave with that mess behind them and come into a newly freshened office space.
Corporate Cleaning Services
Finally, those that hire our corporate cleaning services for the office will have the confidence and comfort knowing they are in good hands in being in a safe environment. We work all year round, so, even in the heavy snow during those cold winters, we come by and keep things in check. There won’t be any worry about keeping the property clean because our team is there already to keep it clean always. Hiring MCA Group will ensure everything is working well.
Choosing Office Cleaning Companies in the Toronto Area
As a property owner or manager, you are faced with important decisions regarding the cleanliness of your establishment. The benefits of hiring a cleaning company greatly outweigh the negatives, but how can you be sure about the company you are hiring? It’s always important to thoroughly research the professional cleaning companies you are considering taking on, to ensure you are choosing a reputable company that offers superior services and prices, so you can be confident in the state of your establishment.
6 Tips for Choosing the Best Office Cleaning Company
- Look for Experience
The more years a company has under it’s belt, the more likely it is to be skilled in the standards of cleaning you expect. Well established companies that have been in the cleaning industry for many years are superior in their qualifications. A developed, established company is also more likely to have employees with the proper certifications, and will offer a more customized and personalized cleaning routine.
- Evaluate Services
In addition to the routine packages such as dusting and vacuuming, try to look out for companies that are willing to provide you with extra services that your office location needs. Do you require a company capable of hardwood floor cleaning, bathroom and kitchen sanitation, carpet and upholstery cleaning, touch point cleaning, window washing, power washing, and more? Match your office’s needs to the services offered by your company of choice. The more comprehensive their service list, the more likely they are to meet your needs.
- Look for Certifications
Rigid standards of quality and services are what makes a company professional. Commercial cleaning companies should be bonded, insured and hold the highest certifications. The cleaning company you are hiring should also have highly educated staff and should invest in new technologies continue to make their services better and better. With the assurance of quality through certification, you can be confident in your choice of company.
- Look for Ease of Communication
Commercial cleaning companies should make it easy to give and get feedback on the quality of work, cleaning details, problems that arise or the results of inspections and jobs. If the company you are hiring I s not intent on customer service, save your time and money and look elsewhere.
- Pick Within Your Location
A local company will be able to provide you with better times, easier access and more personalized services than an out of area cleaning company. Search through companies that service the GTA and look for a cleaning company that has a wide range of service and easy access.
- Go Green
Green cleaning services are highly sought out, as they allow companies to make a better attempt at environmental friendliness, limiting chemical waste and promoting health and eco-conscious materials and practices. Look for cleaning companies that offer Green Cleaning by using products that meet established health and safety standards, use equipment that reduces water waste and noise pollution, and strives to minimize the negative impact cleaning has on the environment.
Expert Cleaning Services in Toronto and the GTA
Book your Cleaning Today or call (416) 884-1652
For an office or commercial cleaning company that meets all of the above criteria, fill out the form on the right or give us a call today to learn more! Our company offers superior service, experienced staff, excellent results and competitive prices for all services and packages.
Keep Your Office Clean During Cold and Flu Season
Office cleaning should be a high priority for every company. Not only does a clean working space look appealing to potential clients, but it also promotes productivity. When employees come in contact with germs at work and get sick, they often have to use their sick days, which means their work goes undone while they recover.
Even though it is impossible to completely rid your workplace of office germs, especially since germs can live on surfaces for extended periods of time, it is worth it to invest in dependable office cleaning services to minimise office sickness.
The Right Commercial Cleaning Company for Flu Prevention
Since there are many office cleaning companies to choose from, selecting the right one to fit your needs is vital. Here are a few tips to keep in mind when looking for commercial cleaning services for your business:
Ask for References.
This is always a good step to determine whether a commercial cleaning company is established and reputable. Who have they worked for in the past? Do their past clients recommend them? Starting with these basic questions will point you in the right direction. The last thing you want to do is spend a lot of money on office cleaning services only to find mould in the office.
Ask about Their Office Cleaning Checklist.
Office cleaning is more than just dusting, vacuuming and emptying wastebaskets. To prevent the spread of germs, surfaces in your office need to be disinfected daily. Find out what checklist your cleaning crew should adhere to and what kind of cleaning products they use.
Find Out Their Hiring Process.
This may not seem important, but it is. You want to know what screening process the office cleaning company you are considering uses for hiring its staff. Keep in mind that the cleaning staff will have access to your office after hours, so you need to ensure that people cleaning your office space are knowledgeable and conduct themselves professionally.
Do They Have Liability Insurance?
When it comes to commercial property cleaning, certain licenses and standards need to be adhered to. In addition, prospective commercial cleaning companies should be able to provide proof of liability insurance. This will protect you and the cleaning staff in the case of injury.
It is essential to hire a professional office cleaning service. Companies that abide by hygiene standards will protect your workplace from potential diseases and keep your employees healthy.