As Covid-19 continues to be a problem, extreme measures need to be taken in order to ensure clean and safe facilities for everyone. MCA taking is as many measures as possible to ensure the prevention of contamination of the virus.
The company has taken extra precautions and measures to ensure maximum cleanliness in all buildings and offices. In addition to the traditional commercial cleaning tools and disinfectants that are being used within our company, MCA is now using CDC routine cleaning and disinfection procedures that are deemed appropriate and the most effective for this virus.
It’s very important our customers have an understanding of the chemicals and products we use, so you can be assured that you are getting the most efficient clean possible.
What extra steps are being taken to provide the most efficient cleaning service possible?
The information below will provide information on all the Health Canada approved equipment and chemicals being used during COVID-19. In order to provide the safest office cleaning processes we must use the best and safest chemicals to provide a clean working space for everyone to use once things start to reopen. Please take them the time to educate yourself on our procedures.
Special Deep Sanitization and Disinfection Services
Disinfection using ULV foggers, RMC Enviro Care Disinfectant, & Sanitrol-MB
What is a fogger?
A ULV (ultra-low volume) fogger is a disinfectant pumped through a high-pressure nozzle that produces fog. The solution is slowly sent through a vortex of high-speed air. The pressure breaks up the liquid into tiny droplets, which then spray out as an invisible fog. Either electricity or batteries typically power the motors and the operations can adjust the size of the droplets produced by ULV foggers allowing for different types of uses. The lack of heat makes ULV foggers safer to disinfect indoor spaces.
What is RMC Enviro Care Disinfectant?
This neutral disinfectant is a concentrated, multi-purpose detergent and deodorant. It disinfects and deodorizes hard non porous inanimate surfaces. This disinfectant is quad based-hospital grade and non toxic as well hard water/organic soil tolerant. It is effective against HIV-1, CA-MRSA, influenza A, VRE and other gram-negative and gram positive pathogens.
What is Sanitrol- MB?
Sanitrol is a disinfectant, sanitizer, fungicide, virucide, deodorizer, bacteriostat for use in all federally inspected meat and poultry plants, hospitals, institutional and industrial facilities. This chemical is a concentrated one –step (hospital) disinfectant that is effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria. It eliminates odor-causing bacteria when used as directed.
What will the Special sanitization and disinfection service look like?
- Clean all high touch point areas, exterior cleaning of the entry door handles, frames
- Clean the interior of the entre door handles, frame and slabs and walks up to 6 ft in height should be considered touch point areas
- Hallways, common areas and any surface areas with visible hand or fingerprints, any areas with a buildup of dust or debris.
- Disinfection of all floors, office areas, bathrooms, kitchens and eating areas will be wiped down. This includes all surfaces, contents, walls etc
- HVAC vents, door openings, windows within reach, door frames and trims, knobs, pulls, switches, outlets and controls will be disinfected
- Tables, countertops, desks, keyboards, telephones, printers, and cabinets will be cleaned and disinfected