As the economy slowly starts to reopen, schools will eventually start to open as well.
We have created a school-cleaning checklist that will meet the needs of the most effective clean. The cleaning service that’s provided is a combination of a thorough clean and disinfection of all surfaces.
It is recommended to do a daily clean with schools, as kids are more reluctant to get sick and transmit germs to fellow students. Due to Covid-19 this will entail that all surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected using CDC equipment and chemicals all around the school, including indoor and outdoor areas and surfaces.
We have created a checklist of all the areas we recommend cleaning. Most areas will be cleaned with our service, but if you feel there are more or less areas you would liked cleaned we can always adjust according to your preference.
MCA is taking pandemic very seriously, so our cleaning service will provide the most efficient clean possible. We are following the CDC (Centers for disease control and prevention) for all cleaning protocols and chemicals to be used to clean and disinfect all areas.
Cleaning Classroom and Offices
- Door (door knobs and handles)
- Computers- Screens, Keyboards, mouse
- Classroom and Office binders and books
- Floors- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed and hardwood floors will be swept, mopped and disinfected
- Class Equipment
- Filing Cabinets
- Playground – Swings, toys
- Outdoor Sports Equipment (Soccer balls, footballs, etc)
- Entrance glass will be washed on each visit
- Floor mats will be vacuumed and washed
- Door frames and hinge areas
- Any stairway, landing or railing will be maintained
- Walls, splash plates and cubicle dividers
- Ceiling air vents
- Garbage will emptied and liners replaced
- Toilets tissue holder, soap dispensers, hand towel dispensers will be replenished where requested
- Floors will be swept, washed and rinsed
- Toilets and urinals cleaned and disinfected
- Soap sum and staining will be cleaned and removed from sinks
- Counters will be wiped cleaned and disinfected
- Inside and outside of cupboards, refrigerators, stoves, and microwaves will be cleaned on each visit
- Seats in the cafeteria will be cleaned
- Floors will be dust, mopped and spray buffed on a regular basis
- Cashier stations will be wiped down and disinfected
- All cups, glasses and dishes will be picked up and placed in an automatic dishwasher or cleaned by hand with request
- Vending Machines
Auditoriums and Gym Cleaning
- All equipment will be thoroughly wiped down after each day (very important)
- Gym Equipment
- Soccer Balls
- Nets etc
- Storage Closet will be wiped and disinfected, including doors and handles, walls and floors
- Hardwood Floor will be swept and mopped
- Auditorium equipment including microphones, wires, or anything used will be disinfected and wiped clean each day
- Benches and chairs
- Locker rooms
- Lockers (inside and out)
Hallway Cleaning Services
- Walls will be wiped and disinfected
- Lockers will be cleaned daily
- Floors will be dusted and mopped
- Water Fountains
- Doors and Door handles
Light Switches and vents will be cleaned and wiped down throughout the entire school. HVAC will be dusted and cleaned and switched out monthly or quarterly dependent on your preference.
This cleaning checklist will reassure you that schools and daycares will be thoroughly disinfected and cleaned with our cleaning service. The CDC chemicals we use for our cleaning are non-toxic and eco friendly making this safe for all children. We acknowledge that children will touch surfaces and more frequently touch their faces and mouths, so we as a company want to make sure we are using the safest equipment and products.